vendredi 30 janvier 2015

Posted by Unknown
No comments | 08:46

Yeah, it was a little weird.


Ryan Tannehill is hanging out in Phoenix, doing some promo work for Axe Body Spray, which means he spent Thursday on Radio Row letting various members of the media smell him.


In between talking and sniffing, Tannehill stopped for a Last Thing chat where he revealed that he had a Katy Perry song stuck in his head. It just proves that athletes are just like you and me.


Ryan Tannehill, what was the last...


Movie you saw:


The Wedding Ringer. It was great. Saw it a couple of nights ago, my wife and I. Two thumbs up.


Book you read:


Unbroken. It was crazy some of the stuff he went to. His resiliency is amazing. I haven't seen the movie yet - I wanted to read the book first.


Thing you cooked:


I think last week I cooked some fish and vegetables. I don't cook often.


Song that was stuck in your head:


"I Kissed a Girl" by Katy Perry, thanks to those guys. [Note: "Those guys" are Dan Rubenstein and the SB Nation studio crew who had just finished filming "Answer the Question." There was some shameless Katy Perry singing going on. Also, Dan may have smelled Ryan's hair. It got weird.]


Last person you texted:


My wife. "Good morning."


Thing you took a picture of:


The ocean on Sunday.


Time you were embarrassed:


Right now. [Note: It was probably all of the hair smelling.]


Time you were scared:


I was riding my bike the other day and I thought I was going to crash. I was going down a hill and I thought I was going to crash.


Website you visited:


Probably something about what to do in downtown Phoenix. We went to a movie.






from SBNation.com - All Posts http://ift.tt/1BzysRB

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Blogroll

About