vendredi 30 janvier 2015

Posted by Unknown
No comments | 10:31

Clairvoyance brought to you by the power of apple.


Arizona Cardinals running back Stepfan Taylor juices before he goes to bed.


"I usually drink apple juice before I go to bed because I heard it gives you vivid dreams," he said, when I asked him about the last dream he had. "I'm dead serious. It works. When I drink it I can remember my dreams."


As it turns out, the apple juice doesn't just give him vivid dreams. It also gives him juice-fueled super powers


"I'm going to tell you something creepy," he said seriously. "I lost my wallet in college, and I was looking for it for two weeks. It's a good thing I was broke in college and didn't need it. I said, forget it. I'm going to have a dream and find it. So I drank my apple juice, I had a dream and I found it in my dream. And then I woke up the next morning and found it.


"The next time I lost something, I did the same thing and found it. I'm four for five in drinking apple juice and finding lost things. That's kind of creepy, right?"


Actually, yeah, a little.


According to Taylor, the brand of apple juice isn't important.


"I usually just buy whatever's there," he said. "Mott's works. Welch's works. Simply Apple. Martinelli's. Whatever."


This man needs a juice sponsor, stat.






from SBNation.com - All Posts http://ift.tt/1tFOegc

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Blogroll

About