samedi 31 janvier 2015

Posted by Unknown
No comments | 09:46

Here is a video is of 21-year old Ty Hill of Tempe, Ariz., taking down this six-pound hot dog in 13 minutes.



It's one of the super outrageous, you-have-to-see-this carnival barker style attractions at the NFL Fan Experience in Phoenix for Super Bowl week. A 24-inch all-beef hot dog topped with pulled chicken, cabbage, pico de gallo, cheese sauce, rancho beans, crispy bacon, spicy salsa, sour cream, guacamole and jalapenos.


It costs $26, but if you can finish it in 15 minutes, you get your money back. Hill was the seventh person to attempt the feat, and the first one to finish.


Hill was unsure if he even wanted to take the challenge, but a kind stranger in line offered to buy him the dish just to see him try, so it became a no-brainer. Hill, who hadn't eaten anything that day, employed Joey Chestnut's jump up and down method combined with water to get the monstrosity down his gullet. He finished two minutes shy of his deadline.


"I don't think I'm going to," he said afterwards, when I asked if he was going to vomit. "I just need to sit down for a little bit."


Hill stood, sweating and breathing heavy, recounting the horrific 13-minute experience.


"There were a few points where I thought there was no way I could finish without throwing up first," he said, turning pale and recounting his strategy to eat the toppings last. "The meat's usually easier."


And then...


Gross


Raise your hand if you saw that coming.


"I feel better," he said, taking a sip of water. "I'm good."


As for whether he would take on another food challenge, Hill said that it would have to be a spur of the moment thing. As for now, he's basking in the glory of a very weird consolation prize.


"I'm very sad about my Arizona Cardinals this year," he said. "But I feel like I got a little bit of Arizona pride back today"


yay






from SBNation.com - All Posts http://ift.tt/1uMRxxn

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Blogroll

About