vendredi 30 janvier 2015

Posted by Unknown
No comments | 13:16

Audio books, anyone?


Robbie Lawler is the current UFC Welterweight Champion, and knows how to use his adrenaline to propel him through a fight. But when he's not in the ring he has some pretty relaxing hobbies, like cooking and listening to Coffee House and books on tape.


"You don't always have to be all the way up here," he said to me, holding is hand up over his head. "Sometimes it's nice to be chill."


I caught up with Lawler, who is in Phoenix for Super Bowl week, and hit him with some Last Things.


Robbie Lawler, what was the last ...


Movie you saw


I just watched "Sin City" on the plane, but in the theaters I just watched "The Gambler."


Book you read


I had a book on audio -- "Unbroken." I drove from Iowa to Florida, which is why I was listening to it. I found myself getting somewhere and sitting in my car so that I could finish a chapter.


Thing you cooked


I cook a lot. I probably did Korean barbecue ribs.


Song that was stuck in your head


David Gray, "Babylon." I just started listening to it because I listen to Coffee House. I'll hear something and think "I really like that" and I'll google it.


Dream you had


I'm living it. Haven't woken up yet.


Person who made you laugh


I laugh all the time. When I'm at the gym it's just non-stop. It's like a locker room.


Person you texted


Probably my wife. Probably, "Good night, love you."


Time you cried


March 14. I fought and I lost. You train your whole life for a certain event and it doesn't work out the way you envisioned it and it's just hard.


Thing you took a picture of


I just took a picture of the stadium.


Prank you pulled


I pull pranks all the time. I usually try to get other people involved in my little schemes but I can't remember the last one. It's a constant thing at the gym.


Website you visited


Yahoo Sports. I like to scroll through and keep up with the headlines.






from SBNation.com - All Posts http://ift.tt/1DobIqd

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Blogroll

About