jeudi 31 juillet 2014

Posted by Unknown
No comments | 17:51

We think he might have made the wrong decision.


Washington rookie kicker Zach Hocker had the option to come up with a skit for the rest of his teammates or let them give him a haircut. He, uh, chose the latter:



We call this one "The Beats By Dre."

ESPN had the story:


"I kind of regret it now," said Hocker, who signed autographs with a hat covering much of his head Thursday. "In the moment it was fun, but now I wish I had thought of something funny for the team ... I didn't anticipate this. I got up on the stage and they put up three pictures for the team to vote on. This was my look. They let me have it and there I went." And there it will stay for at least a week, per orders from the veterans. Hocker said he wants to shave off the rest for the Aug. 7 preseason opener against New England. But he said that's still being negotiated. "Right now they're saying no," he said, "so it's not going as I planned but hopefully I can get that thing off real soon."

Sure, this is rookie hazing, but it appears to be relatively tame -- if he'd just come up with a terrible skit, he could've gotten booed with the rest of his rookie teammates and moved on. Instead, permanent coach's headset.

Hocker, a seventh-round pick out of Arkansas, is trying to beat out Kai Horbath for the team's kicking spot.






from SBNation.com - All Posts http://ift.tt/1tAdWRK

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Blogroll

About