mercredi 22 avril 2015

Posted by Unknown
1 comment | 08:56

Jason Lieser of the Palm Beach Post has terrific conversations with Chris Andersen, and this season-ending one is special. Go read the whole thing, but here's a taste of what talking to Birdman is like:

How much do you have left at this point in your career?
"I've got about 12 dollars left in my pocket because of Chick-fil-A, but I can go to the ATM any time and withdraw a limit of $300."

Ok, but you played at 36 or 37 years old (36, actually) this year. How much do you have left?
"Man, you are terrible with numbers. I can withdraw from the ATM $300. I don't know where you get 36, 37."

I'm not interested in your emotional feelings.
"Good, because I don't talk about my feelings at all."

Right. Save that for therapy.
"I don't do therapy. I'm gonna go talk to somebody?"

I mean that another person would. Not you, obviously.
"I wouldn't. I would hire someone to go talk for me."

There's also a long back-and-forth about trucks that pretty much devolves into Who's On First? Very good.



from SBNation.com - All Posts http://ift.tt/1yPWJHZ

1 commentaire:


  1. You can watch NFL in HD not only on your TVs , you can watch also on N F L F O X H D .it's great online HD option for pcs mobiles and tablets users.+ >3

    Free TRIAL Here => NFLFOXHD .COM



    RépondreSupprimer

Blogroll

About